NOW HIRING: Full Time Retail Sales in ETOBICOKE
NOW HIRING: Part Time Retail Sales in ETOBICOKE
Work at something you can Enjoy
- Do you have a passion for automobiles?
- Are you Self-confident, enthusiastic and friendly?
- Do you enjoy talking with people and helping them to complete their automotive projects?
- Are you willing to learn?
If so, we would like to meet you. We are looking for people who can have an immediate positive effect on our customers.
Automotive Experience an asset, Retail Auto Parts Sales preferred.
We have positions for new people to the work force and experienced people. These jobs are the start of a career leading to positions as assistant store manager and store manager. Your progress will be tracked and encouraged.
- Email us: info@PerformanceImprovements.com or drop off a resume at one of our stores.
- Tell us your salary history, current salary requirements & where you want to work.
- Principal applicants only - no phone calls, please.
Who we are and what we can offer
Performance Improvements (P.I.) has been selling high performance auto parts for over 50 years. We are hot rodders, car show junkies, drag racers, drifters, and all-around car nuts. In addition to a salary we offer health benefits, a pension plan, Canada savings plan, paid vacation, paid sick time, and paid holidays. Our employees enjoy liberal discounts on the auto parts we sell.
- Automotive Experience preferred
- A basic understanding of what makes a vehicle perform better
- Consumer sales experience in a retail environment
- A friendly smiling personality
- Prompt dependable attendance
- Basic computer skills
- Always represent Performance Improvements in a professional, friendly manner
- Make our customers feel welcome when they come to our stores
- Learn our product lines
- Help our customers with their product inquiries and make sales
- Learn how things install so you can sell additional products to complete the project
- Enthusiastically present our regular sales promotions
- Capture all necessary information to support our direct mail efforts and communicate it accurately
- Assist in inventory control and prevent shrinkage
- Advise purchaser when stock is low
- Maintain store cleanliness and order, keep the displays clean and in A1 condition
- Attend product training sessions
- Cooperate with management and coworkers
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Maintain excellent attendance and punctuality
- Strive to increase personal productivity
- Respond immediately to customer requests / messages
- Provide flexibility on working hours, lunch schedule and overtime requests
Like Cars? Like People? Email us: info@PerformanceImprovements.com or drop off a resume at one of our stores.
Join us helping people make their rides better!
Share this post