Make Your LS Engine Conversion Easy
LS engine swaps have become the easiest way to infuse 21st-century power into classic vehicles, but not always the cheapest. Once you acquired an LS engine, no matter how cheap it was, it still might cost you a fortune to get it running. You used to need a custom ECU or wiring harness, Intake manifolds, injectors, throttle body, then re-flash or the reprogramming, kits started at $5,000.
Enter FiTech and their new FiTech Ultimate LS Induction Systems, built to work with LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, and L92 engines. Kits are available for applications up to 750 horsepower. Kits are available to order now from Performance Improvements, with or without a transmission controller:
FiTech’s New LS Induction System in Canada
FiTech's Ultimate LS Induction Systems are a self-tuning induction system for LS-based engines, designed for the do-it-yourself hot-rodder or professional tuner. These systems feature all the same industry-leading EFI control that is in all FiTech EFI systems. Kits come complete with everything needed for a first-class installation, getting your street vehicle back on the road or race car back to the track. High-quality welds and extremely low profile clearance ensures perfect fit and function for years to come. From a junkyard 5.3L to a new crate engine, these ultimate induction systems are sure to keep your LS ahead of the competition.FiTech Ultimate LS Kit Features:
- Precision Machined Specifically for LS-Based Engines.
- True Self-Tuning EFI System.
- 24X and 58X Crank and Cam Compatible.
- Sequential Fuel and Spark Control with Individual Cylinder Trim.
- Compatible with Car and Truck Coils.
- Bosch Wide Band Controlled.
- On The Fly Programmable Target AFR and Timing.
- Knock Sensor Control*.
- Custom Camshaft Friendly.
- Available in 500 HP or 750 HP versions.
- Plug and Play Wiring Harness.
- Handheld Controller with Color Touch Screen.
- Black Anodized Fabricated Aluminum Intake Manifold (1,500-6,500 RPM).
- 36 or 66* lb/hr Injectors.
- High Volume Fuel Rails with Crossover.
- 92mm or 102mm* Billet Aluminum Throttle Body.
- 2- Programmable Fan Control Outputs.
- Tach and Speedometer Output Drivers.
- 3 BAR MAP Sensor*.
- Stainless O2 Sensor Bung (Clamp or Weld).
- Fuel Pump Relay Output.
- Windshield Mount for Handheld Controller.
- Available Transmission Control Suitable for 4L60, 4L65, 4L70 or 4L80.
Note: *Asterisk for 750 HP kits only.
- FiTech 70001 Ultimate LS Kit for LS1/LS2/LS6 500 HP w/o Transmission Control
- FiTech 70002 Ultimate LS Kit for LS1/LS2/LS6 500 HP w/ Transmission Control
- FiTech 70003 Ultimate LS Kit for LS1/LS2/LS6 750 HP w/o Transmission Control
- FiTech 70004 Ultimate LS Kit for LS1/LS2/LS6 750 HP w/ Transmission Control
- FiTech 70050 Ultimate LS Standalone ECU w/o Transmission Control
- FiTech 70051 Ultimate LS Standalone ECU w/ Transmission Control
- FiTech 70011 Ultimate LS Kit for LS3/L92 500 HP w/o Transmission Control
- FiTech 70012 Ultimate LS Kit for LS3/L92 500 HP w/ Transmission Control
- FiTech 70013 Ultimate LS Kit for LS3/L92 750 HP w/o Transmission Control
- FiTech 70014 Ultimate LS Kit for LS3/L92 750 HP w/ Transmission Control
Be the first car guy to actually read the FiTech Ultimate LS Kit instructions
Want More? Read the Ultimate LS Induction Systems Product Brochure
Still have Ultimate LS Questions? Ultimate LS Induction System Features & FAQ’s
FiTech Tech Support: 951.340.2624
M-F 8:00am-5:00pm & Saturday 8:00am-12:00pm
Address: 12370 Doherty St. Suite A Riverside, CA 92503
Other products to help your LS Swap:
- LS Swap Cooling
- LS Swap Exhaust
- LS Swap Ignition
- AutoMeter 5284 LS Gauge Adapters
- HOLLEY 22-101 LS Swap Water Pump
- HOOKER LS Cast Iron Exhaust Manifolds
- HOLLEY 302-1 - LS Retro-fit Oil Pan
- HOOKER LS Swap Engine Mount Brackets
- HOOKER LS Swap Engine Mount Brackets 78-88 GM A/G-Body
- HOOKER LS Swap Engine Mount Brackets 68-69 F / 68-74 X-Body
- Muscle Car LS Conversion Radiator
- Lokar TC-1000LS1 Hi-Tech Throttle Cable
- Lokar DBW-GM02 Drive-By-Wire Electronic Throttle Control
- ARP LS Bolt Sets
Books to read before an LS Swap:
- LS Swaps: How to Swap GM LS Engines into Almost Anything
- How to Rebuild GM LS-Series Engines
- Swap LS Engines into Camaros & Firebirds: 1967-1981
- How to Build High-Performance Chevy LS1/LS6 V-8s
LS Swap Articles and Tech Tips:
- Junkyard LS Engine Builds: Breakdown on GM’s LS Engines
- Details and Tips to Make Your LS Engine Conversion Easy
- A True Budget Junkyard LS Swap
- LS Engine Swap Tips - Heart Transplant
- Fitech EFI Fuel Injection Products Canada
- What's the difference between FiTech GO Street EFI & GO EFI?
- FiTech Ultimate LS Kits now in Canada
- FiTech 40004 Command Center 2 Questions
- Why did I switch to EFI?
- Holley Sniper EFI Tech Tips
- How to Choose an Electric Fuel Pump
- Unboxing the Edelbrock EFI Fuel Sump Kit
- FiTech Fuel Injection -Home of the most advanced EFI systems
- FiTech Reinvents EFI! How They Do It Better & Cheaper
- We Dig Deep Into The Latest EFI Systems on the Market Today
- Here's 10 Things to Help You When Converting to EFI
Fuel Injection vs Carburetors
CARBURETOR VS FUEL INJECTION – A SHORT HISTORY AND PROS & CONS
- Carburetor to Fuel Injection | Hagerty Articles