FiTech 32001 Go EFI 4 System Master kit w/ Fuel Command Center
Bolt on EFI & Fuel Pump that won't break the Bank
Carb Swap Kit includes FiTech 30001 and 40003 Fuel Command Center.
Works on engines producing 200-600HP!
The Go EFI 4 Self Tuning Fuel Injection is perfect for your everyday Driver right up to your weekend Street Machine or Bracket Racer. It features the FASTEST most accurate Self Learning available, Timing control**, Wet flow Annular discharge and tons of additional features.
It fits any 4-bbl intake manifold and is the most self-contained and full-featured unit of this type. The ECU (computer) is mounted on the throttle body, which greatly simplifies installation. No hole in your firewall and no unsightly harness draped across your engine. This is also the only computer mounted throttle body that offers spark control, without the need for an external spark box or special distributor. It also has a built-in fuel pressure regulator. A hand-held controller features a touch screen for quick and easy initial set-up.
All Go-EFI’s feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing!
Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annular discharge design that assures complete Atomization! Check out the videos, you need to see it!
Also Check out these extra features:
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your Carb
- 1 adjustable fan control switch
- Will work with CDI (aka MSD) box but not required to control timing**
- Built in Fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your fire wall.
- Manufactured with OE engineering. FiTech ECU’s are used Globally and pass Euro 5 emissions standards in new vehicles
- Tumble Polished Throttle Body
- Harness "A" (Plug-in pigtail user harness)
- ECU (Mounted on Throttle Body)
- Set of four 80lbs/hr injectors
- Idle Air Control (Installed in Throttle Body)
- Throttle Position Sensor (Mounted on Throttle Body)
- Coolant Sensor
- Handheld Controller w/billet case
- Bosch 4.2 Wide Band O2 Sensor & Bung Kit
- Fuel Pressure Regulator (Installed in Throttle Body)
- Gasket Kit
- 6AN Inlet/Outlet Fittings (Installed in Throttle Body)
- Data Com Cable
- 8 gigabyte SD Card (Installed in Controller)
- Instruction Booklet
** Timing Control will work on most conventional 2 wire distributors or on vehicles equipped with a C/D style ignition system (like MSD). Vehicles equipped with H.E.I. distributors will require an C/D style ignition box for the timing control to work.
40003 GO EFI FUEL COMMAND CENTER WITH FUEL SUMP TANK
***Important Fuel Pump Pulse Width Modulation Update*** -> HERE
Use your stock low-pressure fuel pump to feed your EFI Kit by adding the FiTech Go EFI Fuel Command Center sump kit —delivering enough go-juice to power up to 800 hp engines. Once installed with your EFI system, you can be sure that you have the most advanced fuel delivery system available.
Here is how it works: The FiTech Fuel Command Center Assembly is mounted in your engine compartment. It can also be mounted anywhere on the vehicle's chassis if necessary. The conventional fuel line that originally went to your carburetor is connected to the "IN" port of the Fuel Command Center. A supplied high pressure hose is plumbed from the Command Center to the inlet port on your EFI throttle body.
Your stock carbureted fuel pump (8psi max inlet pressure) feeds low pressure fuel to the FiTech Fuel Command Center’s sump tank.
A reservoir of fuel is in the sump tank at all times so the 340 L/PH pump inside is submerged in fuel. The sump tank contains a float that automatically shuts off the fuel coming into the Sump Tank when the correct fuel level is reached. At that point the stock pump is dead heading against the Fuel Command Center just like it normally would against a fuel pressure regulator.
When the engine is running the Fuel Command Center pump supplies high pressure (58 PSI) fuel to the EFI throttle body.
***Command Center Vent Port MUST be vented to the Fuel Tank***
***Please see page 2 of the instructions before purchasing***
40003 Kit Contents
- Sump Tank Assembly w/340LPH Fuel Pump
- 30 Micron Inline Fuel Filter
- 5' of high pressure EFI 6AN push-lock hose
- 2 x 6AN 90° Push Lock Hose Ends
- 3 x 6AN Push Lock Straight Hose Ends
- 1 x 6AN 45° Push Lock Hose End
- 4 x 5/16-18 x 1" hex bolts w/washers and lock buts
- 1 x 0-15 PSI Fuel Pressure Gauge ***NOW LIQUID FILLED!***
- 1 x 0-100 PSI Fuel Pressure Gauge ***NOW LIQUID FILLED!***
Read the instructions -> HERE
Note that this EFI system can also be used with an engine compartment mounted Fuel Command Center, which provides a returnless system.