FiTech 32004 Go EFI 4 PA System Master kit w/ Fuel Command Center
Bolt on EFI & Fuel Pump that won't break the Bank
Carb Swap Kit includes FiTech 30004 and 40003 Fuel Command Center.
Works on engines producing 200-600hp and supports Boost or Nitrous
The Go EFI Power Adder Kit is for the enthusiast that demands more from his system or is planning a future upgrade! This system is capable of 25 lbs of Boost right out of the box and can be used in a blow thru turbo or blower application or on a single roots style supercharger. You can also run a single stage of Wet Nitrous and control your A/F as well as Ignition timing**.
Has all of the self tuning features you expect from the Go EFI systems, with the extra PRO Features needed for higher output engines. Annular Swirl Discharge fuel distribution as well as Nitrous and Boost timing retard** features make this a perfect choice for your Power Adder engine or your normally aspirated engine, if you are considering future upgrades.
All Go-EFI’s feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing!
Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annular discharge design that assures COMPLETE ATOMIZATION!! Check out the videos, you need to see it!
Go EFI Power Adder Features:
- Boost Ready Throttle Body
- Boost Ready ECU 2.5 Bar MAP sensor good for 25 PSI!
- NITROUS control with a host of safety features and accessories for Nitrous tuning
- Nitrous and Boost specific target A/F target options
- Boost and Nitrous timing retard** strategies
- 2 fan control (can set at separate temperatures)
- Air-conditioning idle speed input kick up
- Advanced hand Held Tuning Mode Enabled
- Pro Laptop Software , COMPLETE TUNING FOR PROFESSIONAL TUNERS
Also includes these standard Go EFI 4 600HP features:
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your Carb
- Will work with CDI (aka MSD) box but not required to control timing**
- Built in Fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your fire wall.
- Manufactured with OE engineering. FiTech ECU’s are used Globally and pass Euro 5 emissions standards in new vehicles
- Boost Ready Throttle Body
- Harness "A" (Plug-in pigtail user harness)
- ECU (Mounted on Throttle Body)
- Set of four 80lbs/hr injectors
- Idle Air Control (Installed in Throttle Body)
- Throttle Position Sensor (Mounted on Throttle Body)
- Coolant Sensor
- Handheld Controller w/billet case
- Bosch 4.2 Wide Band O2 Sensor & Bung Kit
- Fuel Pressure Regulator (Installed in Throttle Body)
- Gasket Kit
- 6AN Inlet/Outlet Fittings (Installed in Throttle Body)
- Data Com Cable
- 8 gigabyte SD Card (Installed in Controller)
- Instruction Booklet
** Timing Control will work on most conventional 2 wire distributors or on vehicles equipped with a C/D style ignition system (like MSD). Vehicles equipped with H.E.I. distributors will require an C/D style ignition box for the timing control to work.
40003 GO EFI FUEL COMMAND CENTER WITH FUEL SUMP TANK
***Important Fuel Pump Pulse Width Modulation Update*** -> HERE
Use your stock low-pressure fuel pump to feed your EFI Kit by adding the FiTech Go EFI Fuel Command Center sump kit —delivering enough go-juice to power up to 800 hp engines. Once installed with your EFI system, you can be sure that you have the most advanced fuel delivery system available.
Here is how it works: The FiTech Fuel Command Center Assembly is mounted in your engine compartment. It can also be mounted anywhere on the vehicle's chassis if necessary. The conventional fuel line that originally went to your carburetor is connected to the "IN" port of the Fuel Command Center. A supplied high pressure hose is plumbed from the Command Center to the inlet port on your EFI throttle body.
Your stock carbureted fuel pump (8psi max inlet pressure) feeds low pressure fuel to the FiTech Fuel Command Center’s sump tank.
A reservoir of fuel is in the sump tank at all times so the 340 L/PH pump inside is submerged in fuel. The sump tank contains a float that automatically shuts off the fuel coming into the Sump Tank when the correct fuel level is reached. At that point the stock pump is dead heading against the Fuel Command Center just like it normally would against a fuel pressure regulator.
When the engine is running the Fuel Command Center pump supplies high pressure (58 PSI) fuel to the EFI throttle body.
***Command Center Vent Port MUST be vented to the Fuel Tank***
***Please see page 2 of the instructions before purchasing***
40003 Kit Contents
- Sump Tank Assembly w/340LPH Fuel Pump
- 30 Micron Inline Fuel Filter
- 5' of high pressure EFI 6AN push-lock hose
- 2 x 6AN 90° Push Lock Hose Ends
- 3 x 6AN Push Lock Straight Hose Ends
- 1 x 6AN 45° Push Lock Hose End
- 4 x 5/16-18 x 1" hex bolts w/washers and lock buts
- 1 x 0-15 PSI Fuel Pressure Gauge ***NOW LIQUID FILLED!***
- 1 x 0-100 PSI Fuel Pressure Gauge ***NOW LIQUID FILLED!***
Read the instructions -> HERE