FiTech 32008 Mean Street 800HP Master kit w/ Fuel Command Center
Bolt on EFI that won't break the Bank
Carb Swap Kit includes FiTech 30008 and 40003 Fuel Command Center.
FiTech 30008 works on engine producing 200-800HP
Fi Tech EFI is proud to announce its street line up self-tuning EFI systems. Never has so much power been placed in one compact package. MeanStreet offers an onboard ECU and fuel pressure regulator to bring the user simple, clean wiring and an easy install. The FiTech wideband 02 and Annular Swirl Wet Flow technology to get the most complete atomization available, bringing the user more power than ever. Using FiTech’s proprietary self-tuning techology, you can get your car on the road or track faster than ever, using just your gas pedal and the included handheld controller to make it all happen. MeanStreet EFI fits any 4 barrel intake manifold, and is the most self contained, cost effective unit on the market.
It fits any 4-bbl intake manifold and is the most self-contained and full-featured unit of this type. The ECU (computer) is mounted on the throttle body, which greatly simplifies installation. No hole in your firewall and no unsightly harness draped across your engine. It also has a built-in fuel pressure regulator. A hand-held controller features a touch screen for quick and easy initial set-up.
30008 Kit Contents
- Blacked out Die Cast Throttle body
- Harness "A" (Plug-in pigtail user harness
- ECU (Mounted on Throttle Body)
- set of *EIGHT* 62lbs/hr injectors
- Idle Air Control (Installed in Throttle Body)
- Throttle Position Sensor (Mounted on Throttle Body)
- Coolant Sensor
- Handheld Controller w/billet case
- Bosch 4.2 Wide Band O2 Sensor & Bung Kit
- Fuel Pressure Regulator (Installed in Throttle Body)
- Gasket Kit
- 6AN Inlet/Outlet Fittings (Installed in Throttle Body)
- Data Com Cable
- 8 gigabyte SD Card (Installed in Controller)
- Instruction Booklet
- Annular discharge
- Altitude compensation
- Built-in Fuel pressure regulator
- Internal MAP Sensor
- 1 fan control adjustable from controller
- AC kickup control kit
40003 GO EFI FUEL COMMAND CENTER WITH FUEL SUMP TANK
***Important Fuel Pump Pulse Width Modulation Update*** -> HERE
Use your stock low-pressure fuel pump to feed your EFI Kit by adding the FiTech Go EFI Fuel Command Center sump kit —delivering enough go-juice to power up to 800 hp engines. Once installed with your EFI system, you can be sure that you have the most advanced fuel delivery system available.
Here is how it works: The FiTech Fuel Command Center Assembly is mounted in your engine compartment. It can also be mounted anywhere on the vehicle's chassis if necessary. The conventional fuel line that originally went to your carburetor is connected to the "IN" port of the Fuel Command Center. A supplied high pressure hose is plumbed from the Command Center to the inlet port on your EFI throttle body.
Your stock carbureted fuel pump (8psi max inlet pressure) feeds low pressure fuel to the FiTech Fuel Command Center’s sump tank.
A reservoir of fuel is in the sump tank at all times so the 340 L/PH pump inside is submerged in fuel. The sump tank contains a float that automatically shuts off the fuel coming into the Sump Tank when the correct fuel level is reached. At that point the stock pump is dead heading against the Fuel Command Center just like it normally would against a fuel pressure regulator.
When the engine is running the Fuel Command Center pump supplies high pressure (58 PSI) fuel to the EFI throttle body.
***Command Center Vent Port MUST be vented to the Fuel Tank***
***Please see page 2 of the instructions before purchasing***
40003 Kit Contents
- Sump Tank Assembly w/340LPH Fuel Pump
- 30 Micron Inline Fuel Filter
- 5' of high pressure EFI 6AN push-lock hose
- 2 x 6AN 90° Push Lock Hose Ends
- 3 x 6AN Push Lock Straight Hose Ends
- 1 x 6AN 45° Push Lock Hose End
- 4 x 5/16-18 x 1" hex bolts w/washers and lock buts
- 1 x 0-15 PSI Fuel Pressure Gauge ***NOW LIQUID FILLED!***
- 1 x 0-100 PSI Fuel Pressure Gauge ***NOW LIQUID FILLED!***
Read the instructions -> HERE
Check out technical sizes and drawings -> HERE
Be the first car guy to actually read the instructions -> HERE
Still thirsting for more info? Read the Quick Start Guide -> HERE
Note that this EFI system can also be used with an engine compartment mounted Fuel Command Center, which provides a returnless system.