FiTech Go EFI 4 600HP Tumble Polished
Bolt on EFI that won't break the Bank
Works on engines producing 200-600HP
The Go EFI 4 Self Tuning Fuel Injection is perfect for your everyday Driver right up to your weekend Street Machine or Bracket Racer. It features the FASTEST most accurate Self Learning available, Timing control**, Wet flow Annular discharge and tons of additional features.
It fits any 4-bbl intake manifold and is the most self-contained and full-featured unit of this type. The ECU (computer) is mounted on the throttle body, which greatly simplifies installation. No hole in your firewall and no unsightly harness draped across your engine. This is also the only computer mounted throttle body that offers spark control, without the need for an external spark box or special distributor. It also has a built-in fuel pressure regulator. A hand-held controller features a touch screen for quick and easy initial set-up.
All Go-EFI’s feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing!
Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annular discharge design that assures complete Atomization! Check out the videos, you need to see it!
FITMENT: The throttle body itself is 3.25 inches tall. 3.25″ tall. This is the same as most 4 bbl carbs.
Drop base air cleaners do fit the FiTech throttle bodies. We can not guarantee that it will work without modifications though. The highest point on the throttle body is the return port, so some massaging of the air cleaner base may be needed.
The inlet threads are 9/16-24. The inlet fitting can be moved to either front plug but the return has to be the passenger rear. The return fitting is 10mm X 1.25mm straight threads. See photo for dimensions.
Also Check out these extra features:
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your Carb
- 1 adjustable fan control switch
- Will work with CDI (aka MSD) box but not required to control timing**
- Built in Fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your fire wall.
- Manufactured with OE engineering. FiTech ECU’s are used Globally and pass Euro 5 emissions standards in new vehicles
- Tumble Polished Throttle Body
- Harness "A" (Plug-in pigtail user harness)
- ECU (Mounted on Throttle Body)
- Set of four 80lbs/hr injectors
- Idle Air Control (Installed in Throttle Body)
- Throttle Position Sensor (Mounted on Throttle Body)
- Coolant Sensor
- Handheld Controller w/billet case
- Bosch 4.2 Wide Band O2 Sensor & Bung Kit
- Fuel Pressure Regulator (Installed in Throttle Body)
- Gasket Kit
- 6AN Inlet/Outlet Fittings (Installed in Throttle Body)
- Data Com Cable
- 8 gigabyte SD Card (Installed in Controller)
- Instruction Booklet
** Timing Control will work on most conventional 2 wire distributors or on vehicles equipped with a C/D style ignition system (like MSD). Vehicles equipped with H.E.I. distributors will require an C/D style ignition box for the timing control to work.
Check out technical sizes and drawings -> HERE
Be the first car guy to actually read the instructions -> HERE
Still thirsting for more info? Read the Quick Start Guide -> HERE
Use your stock low-pressure fuel pump to feed your EFI Kit by adding the FiTech Go EFI Fuel Command Center sump kit —delivering enough go-juice to power up to 800 hp engines.
Also available in Master Kits:
Note that this EFI system can also be used with an engine compartment mounted Fuel Command Center, which provides a returnless system.