Evans EC10064 NPG Racing Coolant 1/2 Gallon
Evans NPG is the original waterless coolant and is a lifetime coolant. NPG is recommended for racing engines that run on tracks or in series where there is a "NO Ethylene Glycol" rule, and can be used in high performance street vehicles with high flow cooling systems. NPG is NOT recommended for daily drivers or cold weather operation, and may require system modifications to ensure a successful conversion.
Original NPG Coolant - Engineered specifically for all racing series which allow coolants other than EG based. For use in drag racing, circle track, motorcycles, and boats.
Benefits Over Water-Based Coolants
- Eliminates Overheating -Evans Waterless Coolants have a boiling point above 375°F and will not vaporize, thus eliminating overheating, boil-over and after-boil.
- Reduces Pressure - Evans Waterless Coolants generate very low vapor pressures reducing stress on engine cooling system components.
- Prevents Corrosion -Evans Waterless Coolants contain no oxygen effectively eliminating corrosion and pump cavitation.
- Increases BHP -Evans Waterless Coolants eliminate pre-ignition and detonation caused by overheating - thus improving combustion efficiency and delivering more power.
- Freeze Protection - Evans Waterless Coolants freeze below -40ºF
- Less Toxic - Evans Waterless Coolants have low toxicity.
- NPG Waterless Engine Coolant for race tracks with a “no ethylene glycols rule” and other special applications
Waterless Coolant for:
- Racing venues that allow propylene glycol based coolants, but not ethylene glycol and food service equipment where ethylene glycol products are contraindicated.
- Boiling Point: Above 375°F
- Antifreeze Properties: Protects below -40°F
- Reduces System Pressure, Prevents Overheating, Maximizes BHP
- Unbeatable protection against corrosion and electrolysis
- Protects for life of the engine
- Toxicity: Low toxicity
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Call or visit one of our Speed Shop locations.