Red Line Light Weight Racing ATF
Thin viscosity to minimize heat buildup
Red Line's fully-synthetic formula designed specifically for use in drag racing automatic transmissions that need the positive shift of a Type-F automatic transmission fluid, yet require ultimate consistency. Compared to RED LINE RACING ATF, this product maintains a comparably thin viscosity to minimize heat buildup and reduce changes in fluid thickness between rounds.
- Superior consistency and wear protection for Bracket and Heads-Up drag racing transmissions like Powerglide and Turbo 400
- Popular with turbo and blown doorslammers like NMRA, NMCA, ORSCA, and PSCA -- replaces hydraulic oils and other non-ATFs used to escape heat issues
- Dissipates heat for longer trans life, better clutch, gear, and seal life
- Compatible with petroleum ATFs and other brands synthetic ATF
- Extreme-pressure protection provides much better film-strength
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Call or visit one of our Speed Shop locations.