FiTech 34001 Go EFI 4 System Master kit w/ Hy-Fuel In-Tank Module
Bolt on EFI & Fuel Pump that won't break the Bank
Carb Swap Kit includes FiTech 30001 and 40019 Hy-Fuel In-Tank Module.
Works on engines producing 200-600HP!
The Go EFI 4 Self Tuning Fuel Injection is perfect for your everyday Driver right up to your weekend Street Machine or Bracket Racer. It features the FASTEST most accurate Self Learning available, Timing control**, Wet flow Annular discharge and tons of additional features.
It fits any 4-bbl intake manifold and is the most self-contained and full-featured unit of this type. The ECU (computer) is mounted on the throttle body, which greatly simplifies installation. No hole in your firewall and no unsightly harness draped across your engine. This is also the only computer mounted throttle body that offers spark control, without the need for an external spark box or special distributor. It also has a built-in fuel pressure regulator. A hand-held controller features a touch screen for quick and easy initial set-up.
All Go-EFI’s feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing!
Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annular discharge design that assures complete Atomization! Check out the videos, you need to see it!
Also Check out these extra features:
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your Carb
- 1 adjustable fan control switch
- Will work with CDI (aka MSD) box but not required to control timing**
- Built in Fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your fire wall.
- Manufactured with OE engineering. FiTech ECU’s are used Globally and pass Euro 5 emissions standards in new vehicles
- Tumble Polished Throttle Body
- Harness "A" (Plug-in pigtail user harness)
- ECU (Mounted on Throttle Body)
- Set of four 80lbs/hr injectors
- Idle Air Control (Installed in Throttle Body)
- Throttle Position Sensor (Mounted on Throttle Body)
- Coolant Sensor
- Handheld Controller w/billet case
- Bosch 4.2 Wide Band O2 Sensor & Bung Kit
- Fuel Pressure Regulator (Installed in Throttle Body)
- Gasket Kit
- 6AN Inlet/Outlet Fittings (Installed in Throttle Body)
- Data Com Cable
- 8 gigabyte SD Card (Installed in Controller)
- Instruction Booklet
** Timing Control will work on most conventional 2 wire distributors or on vehicles equipped with a C/D style ignition system (like MSD). Vehicles equipped with H.E.I. distributors will require an C/D style ignition box for the timing control to work.
HY-FUEL IN-TANK RETROFIT EFI PUMP KIT
To make serious power, you need an in-tank fuel pump. With the fuel pump submerged in fuel, it will run quieter and last longer. This is the easiest way to convert your existing or wew fuel tank to an in-tank EFI fuel system.
- Installs in almost any tank with a depth of 6-inches to 14-inches to fit nearly any application.
- Low profile design for maximum clearance from floorpan of vehicle.
- Billet aluminum construction with precision machined components.
- Unique O-ring 360º mounting flange permits easy removal for servicing and re-use. Flange incorporates -6 AN fittings.
- High quality 340 L/PH fuel pump for engines up to 750 HP.
- Includes a built-in fuel pressure regulator and block-off plate so system can be run as a return-less or return-style setup.
- 35 square inch filter to ensure clean fuel and extended fuel pump life.
Note that this EFI system can also be used with an engine compartment mounted Fuel Command Center.