AEM 30-4408 Boost Gauge 30 to 50psi
AEM’s Digital 50PSI Boost Gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, digital interface. AEM digital gauges also offer a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC.
The AEM 50PSI Boost Gauge gives an easy to read numerical digital readout that increments every 1 PSI to anyone wanting to know exactly how much boost they are running. All AEM digital gauges have the digital readout in the center, and sweeping LED "needle" that lines the edge of the gauge that changes colors as boost changes. The digital readout will automatically increase and decrease in intensity due to the built in ambient light sensing photocell. A 75 PSIa brass sensor gives the gauge its accuracy. Each gauge comes with interchangeable black & silver bezels and black and white gauge faceplates for multiple color combinations.
NOTE: For boost control solutions please see our TRU-BOOST Controller Gauge.
- Ideal for carbureted or EFI vehicles
- Gauge Readout from -30 to 50PSI
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels and white and black faceplates
- Boost gauge includes AEM 75PSIa brass sensor
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system