Derale 16927 High Output Dual 12" Electric RAD Fan/Powdercoated Steel Shroud Kit - 26"W x 18"H x 4"D
This high performance primary cooling fan kit combines two high output motors and a sturdy laser-cut powder coated metal shroud with pressure relief vents to produce one serious dual electric fan setup. Shroud measures 26" wide by 18" top to bottom and is only 4" in overall depth to offer an adjustable yet precision fit. Designed for puller applications, It's perfect for muscle cars, street rods and heavy duty trucks, this combination produces 4,000 CFM while each fan draws 24.8 amps. Includes mounting brackets, hardware and two high amp relay harnesses.
- CFM fan 1/2: 2000/2000
- Amp draw fan 1/2: 24.8/24.8
- Width: 26"
- Height: 18"
- Depth: 2 3/4"
- Overall Depth 4"
- Mounting: Adjustable
- Designed for primary cooling
- Powder coated steel shroud with stator flow directors
- High output 300 watt motors
- 4000 CFM
- Ultra-quiet patented skewed blade design
- Multiple mounting options
- Puller (engine side) applications only
- Fan Kit includes complete mounting kit with a dual relay wiring harness (also available in a Thermostat Kit #16027)
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Give us a call toll free: 1-877-471-6700 or visit one of our Speed Shop locations.