MSD 8534 - Chrysler 318, 360 Billet Distributor
Chrysler 318, 360 Billet Distributor
MSD Pro-Billet Distributor 8534
Remove the MSD cap and Race Rotor and you'll find easy access to the adjustable mechanical advance assembly. This advance is designed for accuracy and strength with TIG-welded weight pins, nylon pads for smooth movement of the weights and a QPQ coating for friction reduction. Different advance springs and stop bushings are supplied so you can custom tailor a timing curve to fit your Chrysler's needs. Supporting the advance assembly is a hardened, polished steel shaft. Two ball bearing guides are used to support the shaft producing incredible stability. Precision paddles of a zinc-plated reluctor pass a maintenance-free magnetic pick-up creating a trigger signal that tells the MSD to fire.
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and Dupont Rynite base
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the rpm range
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by two sealed ball bearings
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chrome moly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems
- Advance weight pins are staked and tig welded to the plate
- Nylon pads ensure smooth operation of the advance weights
- Supplied with an HEI style distributor cap and rotor (accepts Cap-A-Dapts)
- Must be used with an MSD Ignition Control
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Give us a call toll free: 1-877-471-6700 or visit one of our Speed Shop locations.