Evans EC42001 Prep Fluid 1 Gallon
Evans Waterless Coolant Prep Fluid is a must when block drains are unavailable or cannot be removed. It is engineered specifically to purge the cooling system before installing new waterless coolant. The Prep Fluid seeks out old coolant and water that remains in the engine after it has been drained. Note: Evans Prep Fluid is NOT intended to be a stand-alone operating coolant, but used as a flush only.
- Conversion fluid flush for all engines.
- Ready to Use, No Water Required.
- Use Before Installing Evans Waterless Coolants.
- Removes Old Coolant & Water.
- Protects Cooling System Metals During Flush.
- Ensures Peak Waterless Coolant Performance.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Call or visit one of our Speed Shop locations.