FiTech 30020 Go EFI Classic 650HP EFI System
Go EFI Classic 650HP System
Fitech Fuel Injection introduces the all new Go EFI Classic in the classic carburetor gold finish.Fitech EFI is now reverting back to the old school classic look while maintaining its innovative award winning patented design. This revolutionary fuel injection system allows you to maintain the classic carburetor look while eliminating cold start issues, hesitation, vapor lock and flooding. This innovative classic design hides the injectors and has an externally mounted ECU so it can be mounted wherever you want to ensure a true carburetor look is maintained. The Go EFI Classic is a self-tuning fuel injection system rated for up to 650hp. The more you drive the more it adapts to your personal style. So it is perfect for your everyday driver, your weekend Street Machine, or your Bracket Racer.
A List of features of the FiTech 30020 Go EFI Classic 650HP System:
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.2 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides real-time Fuel Map Learning!
- Dual Pattern bolt on carburetor replacement, designed to fit 4150 Flange & Spread Bore manifolds.
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak-free oxygen sensor installation, with stainless steel T-Bolt clamps and a stainless steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange.
- Externally mounted ECU to maintain that classic carburetor look.•High-flow aluminum throttle body with four 45mm diameter throttle bores to increase the air flow for additional horsepower gains and large CM engines.
- (4) Injectors support up to 650hp.•All sensors excluding the O2 and coolant sensor are integrated directly into the throttle body.
- Integrated ignition timing control & coil driver.
- Works with original carb-type distributor, factory-style throttle linkage, and most four-barrel intake manifolds.
- High-resolution full colour touchscreen for setup, tuning, and gauge displays.
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your Carb.
Check out technical sizes and drawings -> HERE
Be the first car guy to actually read the instructions -> HERE
Still thirsting for more info? Read the Quick Start Guide -> HERE