FiTech 40004 Command Center 2 EFI Sump Fuel Tank
NEW Go EFI Command Center 2!
***ALL NEW DESIGN*** Fitech has discontinued the Fuel Command Centre 40003 and replaced it with Version 2.0 part 40004
The Command Center 2 is the ultimate answer to fuel system simplicity! Designed to be used in vehicles with stock fuel tanks converting from carburetor to EFI. The Command Center 2 eliminates that problem. Complete new design from years of testing has resulted in the most effective system anywhere.
The pump in the Command Center 2 never gets uncovered because it receives a steady supply of fuel from your existing fuel system. So your system maintains a constant flow of fuel. The built-in regulator eliminates the need for an external regulator. Since the Command Center 2 is constantly circulating fuel to and from your tank, your fuel pump stays cooler and will have a longer life. The fuel pump noise is also muffled by being submerged in fuel 100% of the time.
The Command Center 2 is the best way to provide the necessary increase in volume when adding a power adder such as boost or nitrous to your engine. So, whether you are racing, off-roading, or just cruising, this “compact” external fuel assembly is your all in one solution.
- Capable of delivering enough fuel for up to 800hp.
- Single High Volume Flex Fuel 340 LPH pump is compatible with any EFI system.
- No needle seats or floats to get hung up or stick!
- -6 AN fittings and Buna-N O-rings used for easy installation and durability.
- Precision machined billet aluminum tank.
- Hard anodized and laser etched for durability and visual appeal.
- A submerged pump runs cooler than an external pump.
- Maintains a 1.5 Liter (0.4 Gallons) reservoir of fuel in the module at all times.
- Compact Size makes it easily mountable in a variety of locations.
- A low fuel level in the fuel tank will not result in pump starvation when vehicle is on a steep incline.
- Eliminates rigging costly EFI quality inlet and return lines for your fuel system.
- Every FiTech Go EFI System is available with the Command Center 2 as an option.
- Compatible with any other competitive aftermarket or factory EFI installation.
- Compatible with E-85 gasoline and alcohol or methanol based fuels.
***Command Center Vent Port MUST be vented to the Fuel Tank***
A fuel rated return line must be routed from the Vent Port to the fuel tank.
***Please see instructions before purchasing***
What’s In The Box? FiTech’s 40004 Kit Contents
Main assembly w/340 LPH fuel pump, regulator, pressure gauge.
All high-pressure hose and fittings to connect main assembly to throttle body.
Hyperfuel high-flow 30-micron EFI fuel filter.
- Return fitting and seals.
Read the instructions -> 40004 Instructions.
Look at the technical drawings -> Coming Soon.