FiTech 40008 HyperFuel Dual Pump G-Surge Tank
HyperFuel Dual Pump G-Surge Tank
The HyperFuel™ Dual Pump G-Surge Tank is designed to be used in vehicles that have fuel starvation issues when being used in extreme lateral G environments.
Typically, this is due to poor fuel tank baffling in the existing fuel tank. The G-Surge eliminates that problem, the Dual pumps in the G-Surge never get uncovered because it receives a steady supply of fuel from your existing fuel system as well as the fuel returning from the fuel injection system. So your system maintains a constant flow of fuel. Since the G-surge is constantly circulating fuel to and from your tank, your fuel pump stays cooler and will have a longer life. The fuel pump noise is also muffled by being submerged in fuel 100% of the time. The G-surge is the best way to provide the necessary increase in volume when adding a power adder such as boost or nitrous to your engine.
- Dual High Volume 340 L/PH pumps are compatible with any EFI system.
- Hard Anodized and Laser Etched for durability and visual appeal.
• Support up to 1600hp.
- -6 AN fittings and -rings used for easy installation and durability.
• Compact Size makes it easily mountable in a variety of locations.
- Maintains a 1.5 Liter (0.4 Gallons) reservoir of fuel in the module at all times.
- Compatible with your existing fuel system.
- Compatible with E-85 gasoline and alcohol or methanol based fuels.
- Precision Machined Billet Aluminum Tank.
Read the instructions -> 40008 Instructions.
Look at the technical drawings -> Coming Soon.