FiTech 31002 Go EFI 4 System Master Kit w/ Inline Fuel Pump
Bolt on EFI & Fuel Pump that won't break the Bank
Carb Swap Kit includes FiTech 30002 and 50001 inline Fuel Pump Kit.
Works on engines producing 200-600HP!
The Go EFI 4 Self Tuning TBI Fuel Injection is perfect for your everyday Driver right up to your weekend Street Machine or Bracket Racer. It features the FASTEST most accurate Self Learning available, Timing control**, Wet flow Annular discharge and tons of additional features.
It fits any 4-bbl intake manifold and is the most self-contained and full-featured unit of this type. The ECU (computer) is mounted on the throttle body, which greatly simplifies installation. No hole in your firewall and no unsightly harness draped across your engine. This is also the only computer mounted throttle body that offers spark control without the need for an external spark box or special distributor. It also has a built-in fuel pressure regulator. A hand-held controller features a touch screen for quick and easy initial set-up.
All Fi Tech Go-EFI’s feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing!
Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annular discharge design that assures COMPLETE ATOMIZATION!! Check out the videos, you need to see it!
Also Check out these extra features:
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Air Fuel ratios optimized as you drive! Try that with your Carb
- 1 adjustable fan control switch
- Will work with CDI (aka MSD) box but not required to control timing**
- Built in Fuel pressure regulator means no extra regulator to mount
- Manufactured with OE engineering. FiTech ECU’s are used Globally and pass Euro 5 emissions standards in new vehicles
- Matte Black Throttle Body
- Harness "A" (Plug-in pigtail user harness)
- ECU (Mounted on Throttle Body)
- Set of four 80lbs/hr injectors
- Idle Air Control (Installed in Throttle Body)
- Throttle Position Sensor (Mounted on Throttle Body)
- Coolant Sensor
- Handheld Controller w/billet case
- Bosch 4.2 Wide Band O2 Sensor & Bung Kit
- Fuel Pressure Regulator (Installed in Throttle Body)
- Gasket Kit
- 6AN Inlet/Outlet Fittings (Installed in Throttle Body)
- Data Com Cable
- 8 gigabyte SD Card (Installed in Controller)
- Instruction Booklet
Fuel Delivery Kit 50001 includes an EFI grade 255LPH inline external fuel pump that is suitable for engines making up to 600 HP. This kit includes 40-feet of EFI grade fuel hose suitable for both the inlet and return lines between the fuel tank and the engine. Two fuel filters protect the pump and EFI system. Black hose and black hose ends are hose barb/clamp style for easy assembly. ***this is NOT the same as FiTech's 40005 fuel system***
- 40-ft 400 Series EFI Hose w/CPE Inner Liner
- 1 x -06 90° Bulkhead Fitting
- 1 x -06 Bulkhead Nut
- 2 x 3/8" Barb Fitting for Pre-Filter
- 1 x 60 Micron Billet Aluminum Pre-Filter
- 1 x 30 Micron Billet Aluminum Post-Filter
- 1 x 255 L/H In-Line EFI Fuel Pump
- 1 x Billet Aluminum Pump Mounting Bracket
- 1 x M18 x 1.5 Black Fitting - Pump Inlet
- 1 x M12 x 1.5 Black Fitting - Pump Outlet
- 2 x Stat-O-Seals
- 1 x 3/8" Barb to -06 AN Hose End
- 2 x -06 AN Female to 3/8" Barb 45° Hose Ends
- 10 x Stainless Steel EFI Hose Clamps
- 1 x Adel Clamp to secure Filter
** Timing Control will work on most conventional 2 wire distributors or on vehicles equipped with a C/D style ignition system (like MSD). Vehicles equipped with H.E.I. distributors will require an C/D style ignition box for the timing control to work.
Check out technical sizes and drawings -> HERE
Be the first car guy to actually read the EFI instructions -> HERE
Read on! The 50001 Fuel System Instruction -> HERE
Still thirsting for more info? Read the Quick Start Guide -> HERE