FiTech 33008 Mean Street 800HP Master Kit W/ G-surge Tank Module
Bolt on EFI that won't break the Bank
Carb Swap Kit includes FiTech 30008 and 50007 G-Surge Tank.
FiTech 30008 works on engine producing 200-800HP
Fi Tech EFI is proud to announce its street line up self-tuning EFI systems. Never has so much power been placed in one compact package. MeanStreet offers an onboard ECU and fuel pressure regulator to bring the user simple, clean wiring and an easy install. The FiTech wideband 02 and Annular Swirl Wet Flow technology to get the most complete atomization available, bringing the user more power than ever. Using FiTech’s proprietary self-tuning techology, you can get your car on the road or track faster than ever, using just your gas pedal and the included handheld controller to make it all happen. MeanStreet EFI fits any 4 barrel intake manifold, and is the most self contained, cost effective unit on the market.
It fits any 4-bbl intake manifold and is the most self-contained and full-featured unit of this type. The ECU (computer) is mounted on the throttle body, which greatly simplifies installation. No hole in your firewall and no unsightly harness draped across your engine. It also has a built-in fuel pressure regulator. A hand-held controller features a touch screen for quick and easy initial set-up.
30008 Kit Contents
- Blacked out Die Cast Throttle body
- Harness "A" (Plug-in pigtail user harness
- ECU (Mounted on Throttle Body)
- set of *EIGHT* 62lbs/hr injectors
- Idle Air Control (Installed in Throttle Body)
- Throttle Position Sensor (Mounted on Throttle Body)
- Coolant Sensor
- Handheld Controller w/billet case
- Bosch 4.2 Wide Band O2 Sensor & Bung Kit
- Fuel Pressure Regulator (Installed in Throttle Body)
- Gasket Kit
- 6AN Inlet/Outlet Fittings (Installed in Throttle Body)
- Data Com Cable
- 8 gigabyte SD Card (Installed in Controller)
- Instruction Booklet
- Annular discharge
- Altitude compensation
- Built-in Fuel pressure regulator
- Internal MAP Sensor
- 1 fan control adjustable from controller
- AC kickup control kit
G-Surge Fuel Pump Surge Module
Never worry about fuel starvation again. The G-Surge Module is typically installed in vehicles that potentially can experience fuel starvation due to fuel sloshing around in an inadequately baffled tank. While this can occur in any vehicle when the tank is not full, it is more frequent in vehicles subject to violent changes in direction such as autocross, off-road, drifting, drag racing and other types of racing.
Features & benefits of the G-Surge
- Mounts under the hood and is fed by your stock fuel pump.
- Maintains a 1.5 litre reservoir of fuel in the module.
- High volume 340 L/PH pump inside the module feeds any EFI system and supplies enough fuel for 750 HP.
- Precision machined of billet aluminum.
- -06 AN fittings are supplied in the top of the module.
- Top cover of module is fitted with an O-ring seal.
Read the instructions -> HERE
Check out technical sizes and drawings -> HERE
Be the first car guy to actually read the instructions -> HERE
Still thirsting for more info? Read the Quick Start Guide -> HERE
Note that this EFI system can also be used with an engine compartment mounted Fuel Command Center.