FiTech 30004 Go EFI 4 Power Adder - Matte Black 600HP
Works on engines producing 200-600HP and supports Boost or Nitrous
The Go EFI Power Adder Kit is for the enthusiast that demands more from his system or is planning a future upgrade! This system is capable of 25 lbs of Boost right out of the box and can be used in a blow thru turbo or blower application or on a single roots style supercharger. You can also run a single stage of Wet Nitrous and control your A/F as well as Ignition timing**.
Has all of the self tuning features you expect from the Go EFI systems, with the extra PRO Features needed for higher output engines. Annular Swirl Discharge fuel distribution as well as Nitrous and Boost timing retard** features make this a perfect choice for your Power Adder engine or your normally aspirated engine, if you are considering future upgrades.
All Go-EFI’s feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing!
Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annular discharge design that assures COMPLETE ATOMIZATION!! Check out the videos, you need to see it!
Go EFI Power Adder Features:
- Boost Ready Throttle Body
- Boost Ready ECU 2.5 Bar MAP sensor good for 25 PSI!
- NITROUS control with a host of safety features and accessories for Nitrous tuning
- Nitrous and Boost specific target A/F target options
- Boost and Nitrous timing retard** strategies
- 2 fan control (can set at separate temperatures)
- Air-conditioning idle speed input kick up
- Advanced hand Held Tuning Mode Enabled
- Pro Laptop Software , COMPLETE TUNING FOR PROFESSIONAL TUNERS
Also includes these standard Go EFI 4 600HP features:
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your Carb
- Will work with CDI (aka MSD) box but not required to control timing**
- Built in Fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your fire wall.
- Manufactured with OE engineering. FiTech ECU’s are used Globally and pass Euro 5 emissions standards in new vehicles
- Boost Ready Throttle Body
- Harness "A" (Plug-in pigtail user harness)
- ECU (Mounted on Throttle Body)
- Set of four 80lbs/hr injectors
- Idle Air Control (Installed in Throttle Body)
- Throttle Position Sensor (Mounted on Throttle Body)
- Coolant Sensor
- Handheld Controller w/billet case
- Bosch 4.2 Wide Band O2 Sensor & Bung Kit
- Fuel Pressure Regulator (Installed in Throttle Body)
- Gasket Kit
- 6AN Inlet/Outlet Fittings (Installed in Throttle Body)
- Data Com Cable
- 8 gigabyte SD Card (Installed in Controller)
- Instruction Booklet
Use your stock low-pressure fuel pump to feed your EFI Kit by adding the FiTech Go EFI Fuel Command Center sump kit —delivering enough go-juice to power up to 800 hp engines.
** Timing Control will work on most conventional 2 wire distributors or on vehicles equipped with a C/D style ignition system (like MSD). Vehicles equipped with H.E.I. distributors will require an C/D style ignition box for the timing control to work.
Nitrous Specific Instructions -> HERE
Check out technical sizes and drawings -> HERE
Be the first car guy to actually read the instructions -> HERE
Still thirsting for more info? Read the Quick Start Guide -> HERE