FiTech Go Street EFI Cast finish 400HP
Bolt on EFI that won't break the Bank
FiTech Go Street EFI works on engines producing 150-400HP
The Game Changer has arrived from FiTech with its latest addition to the line of Go EFI Throttle Body EFI systems. FiTech recognizes that not everyone needs or has 600HP or a wild camshaft. There is a large group of enthusiasts who are happy with their ZZ4 crate engine or their ‘66 Mustang’s factory engine, but still want the advantage that EFI has to deliver. FiTech has taken your needs into consideration and built an EFI designed just for that purpose.
The Go Street EFI is a ready-to-run system that strays away from the programmable features and sticks to the basic functions necessary to get the best performance and economy out of your street and mild performance engine. FiTech once again allows you to ditch that old carburetor and advance into the EFI world at the most affordable price on the planet! Leave it to the experts in affordable EFI, we are always looking for ways to save our customers money while delivering the BEST performance possible!
Go Street 4 features:
- Self-learning for wide range super-fast dial in correction
- Suitable for crate engines and mild performance engines
- Attractive cast finish
- EZ-tach input, reads tach signal from: Coil, HEI, MSD/CDI and many other brand ignitions (does not control timing)
- For non boosted engines- Normally aspirated applications only
- Wide Band 4.2
- Annular discharge design
- Pre-programmed with Bolt-N-Go technology for out of the box performance with no tuning required
- On board fuel pump driver
- Die Cast Throttle Body
- Harness "A" (Plug-in pigtail user harness)
- ECU (Mounted on Throttle Body)
- Set of four 55lbs injectors pre-installed
- Idle Air Control (Installed in Throttle Body)
- Throttle Position Sensor (Mounted on Throttle Body)
- Coolant Sensor
- Handheld Controller w/billet case
- Wide Band O2 Sensor & Bung Kit
- Fuel Pressure Regulator (Installed in Throttle Body)
- Gasket Kit
- 6AN Inlet/Outlet Fittings (Installed in Throttle Body)
- Data Com Cable
- 8 gigabyte SD Card (Installed in Controller)
- Instruction Booklet
Use your stock low-pressure fuel pump to feed your EFI Kit by adding the FiTech Go EFI Fuel Command Center sump kit —delivering enough go-juice to power up to 800 hp engines.
***Fuel Command Center Vent Port MUST be vented to the Fuel Tank***
A fuel rated return line must be routed from the Vent Port back to the fuel tank.
***Please see page 2 of the instructions before purchasing***
Full Details of MASTER KIT Contents
Check out technical sizes and drawings -> HERE
Be the first car guy to actually read the instructions -> HERE
Still thirsting for more info? Read the Quick Start Guide -> HERE
Note that this EFI system can also be used with an engine compartment mounted Fuel Command Center.