Mr Gasket 12S Micro Electric 35 GPH Fuel Pump 4 PSI / 7 PSI
Mr. Gasket MICRO ELECTRIC FUEL PUMPS are compatible with gasoline only. Solid-state worry free electronics. Eliminates vapour lock and flooding. Works well as a fuel transfer pump and makes a great stand-alone or booster pump.
Gravity Fed type pump with simple two-wire design. Works on 12 Volt negative ground systems only. Includes fittings and mounting hardware along with easy to follow DIY instructions. Fuel is contained safely inside a durable metal housing. Pumps require approximately one amp average draw at maximum delivery. Part No. 12S Specs: 4-7 PSI, 35 GPH. Universal design for most domestic 4, 6, & 8 cylinder carburetor applications. Not recommended for diesel, methanol, ethanol, E85 or Race Fuel applications!
- Solid-state Worry Free Electronics
- Internal Pressure Regulating
- Universal Design Allows For Easy Installation
- No Diaphragms Or Mechanical Parts To Wear Out
- They Make An Excellent Fuel Transfer Pump
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
- Hose Barbs Fit 5/16" Fuel Hose
- Must be mounted within 12" of fuel tank.
No regulator required for most 4bbl carburetors
For Weber or other carburetors requiring less than 4psi - use regulator GA9710
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Give us a call toll free: 1-877-471-6700 or visit one of our Speed Shop locations.