Mr Gasket 5930 Header Gaskets - Ultra-Seal - 289-351W Ford Small Block Windsor 1964-95
HEADER GASKETS - ULTRA-SEAL - 289-351W FORD SMALL BLOCK WINDSOR 1964-95
Mr. Gasket, Ultra-Seal Material, Round Ports, 1.12" x 1.48"
• Manufactured from high-temperature steel core/graphite faced exhaust material.
• Expanded steel core provides stability and maximum torque retention to eliminate gasket failure.
• Graphite facing provides excellent heat resistance and thermal conductivity to transfer heat away from the cylinder head.
• Conforms to and seals minor surface irregularities. High recovery material allows header or manifold flange to stay sealed if flange loses clamp-load.
• Can be trimmed if necessary for modified port applications.
• For OE replacement, high performance street, drag race and oval track use.
- Withstands Intense Exhaust Heat
- Graphite-Impregnated Facing
- Steel Expanded Metal Core
- Superior Tensile Strength
- Resists Deteriorating
- Anti-stick Properties
- Easy Removal For Disassembly
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Give us a call toll free: 1-877-471-6700 or visit one of our Speed Shop locations.
NOTE: Act Fast - This Sale Special item is only available while supplies last. Quantities are limited and inventory shown may not reflect actual availability.