GT Retro Wood Mustang 35-5457
On March 9, 1964 the first Mustang rolled off the assembly line and this wheel is inspired by the GT version patterned after the original, this model features:• 304 series stainless steel construction.
• Brushed finish spokes (front and back) with four chamfered lightening holes.
• Polished spoke edges and polished laser cut horn button accents at the end of each spoke, make this a truly unique GT Performance original!
• Genuine laminated wood grip that is a book-matched” layered pattern from front to back and secured to the rim using 18 real rivets and then sealed with a polyurethane clear coat for a beautiful gloss finish.
• Horn buttons (sold separately) which features GTs exclusive “Sure-Lock” O-ring design that ensures they do not “pop-off” in the middle of the night!
• 3-bolt mounting pattern, can be used with any GT3 installation hub and GT3 horn buttons. This 3-bolt mounting pattern is interchangeable with any standard 3-bolt hub or horn button.
Diameter: 15″ Dish: 3.5″•