Holley 12-841 HP Billet Carbureted By-pass Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holley 12-841 Street/Strip Carbureted Applications Two Port Adjustable from 4.5 to 9 PSI
Holley® Billet Fuel Pressure Regulators are part of a complete line of fuel system products from Holley®. They are precision machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for strength and durability. They feature a black bright dip anodized body and a clear bright dip anodized top for corrosion resistance and good looks. The Holley 12-841 fuel pressure regulator features 3/8" NPT in/out ports and a 3/8 NPT return port.
- Adjustable from 4.5-9 psi for precise fuel pressure adjustments
- Constructed of billet aluminum with a black anodized base and clear anodize top for good looks
- Used in systems with a return line back to tank
- Use with electric pumps only
- One 3/8" NPT inlet, one 3/8" NPT outlet and one 3/8" NPT return (or bypass)
- 1/8" NPT gauge port
- Comparable and interchangeable with popular Holley® 12-803BP regulator
- Mounting bracket included
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Give us a call toll free: 1-877-471-6700 or visit one of our Speed Shop locations.