Holley 19-102 Sniper EFI Fuel Tank System 64-68 Ford Mustang
Sniper EFI Fuel Tank System 1964-68 Mustang, Coated Tank, 255 lph fuel pump, internal baffling, fuel level sender, filler neck, with assembly required.
Holley and Sniper will help you to complete your EFI swap with our new EFI Conversion Fuel Tank kits. Each tank is a direct fit for your application-no modifications necessary. The kit includes the tank, a 255 lph fuel pump, internal baffling, a fuel level sender, and the filler neck for you to assemble. The tank is powder coated for corrosion resistance and great looks. These tank kits are a complete solution for your EFI project! Supports up to 550 EFI (@ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 10.4 AMP Draw)
- Tanks are coated galvanized steel then powder coated silver for total corrosion protection
- 255 lph fuel pump with hanger assembly gives you the fuel you need with in-tank quietness
- Sender has ¼” NPT Supply and Return line ports for easy fuel line connection and a barbed vent fitting
- Fuel level sender included with the correct Ohm range for your factory gauges
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank to provide an easy installation with no modification to your car
- EFI style tank baffling includes a large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Fits and looks like an OE tank when installed
- Complete bolt in solution for your EFI conversion
***Fuel Pump and Level assembly and installation required!***
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Give us a call toll free: 1-877-471-6700 or visit one of our Speed Shop locations.