Holley 0-76651BK 650 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor
650 cfm Ultra Double Pumper Carburetor
Mechanical Secondaries means your foot controls the opening of the throttle blades!
The Ultra Double Pumper Carburetors feature all aluminum construction and are equipped with metering blocks and a base plate made from 6061-T6 billet aluminum. They Weigh in at approximately 5 lbs less than a comparable zinc carburetor.
The new Ultra Double Pumper Carburetors have an enhanced fuel curve for optimum performance, with many more features such as aluminum construction; anodized billet aluminum metering blocks and base plate; 4 corner idle for precise idle control; mechanical secondaries for great performance; clear fuel level sight plugs for easy, no mess fuel level adjustments; Ford automatic transmission kickdown for use on popular Ford transmissions; four vacuum ports for all necessary vacuum accessories; and for the first time on a Double Pumper, factory pre-set electric choke for easy, fast cold start-ups.
- Black anodized billet aluminum metering blocks/base plate with black hardware
- Ford A/T kickdown, does not work with AOD transmissions
- Mechanical secondaries
- Intended for lightweight vehicles w/ manual trans or automatics with high stall & low gearing
- 4 corner idle
- 1 timed (spark) port, 1 full vacuum, and 1 PCV port
- Glass fuel level sight windows for easy and safe initial float level adjustment
- Aluminum construction for weight savings and long lasting shine
- Electric choke for easy cold starting and warm up
L 11.000 in. x W 12.500 in. x H 7.380 in.
Weight 10.200 lb.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Give us a call toll free: 1-877-471-6700 or visit one of our Speed Shop locations.