Hotchkis 80017 HP TVS Kit for Camaro Small Block
For the ultimate handling GM F-Body Camaro or Firebird, nothing beats the Hotchkis Sport Suspension Stage 2 Total Vehicle System. This kit has been rigorously designed and tested on the track, yet is very comfortable for your local cruise in. Every aspect of the suspension has been re engineered for the maximum performance and is being offered in a complete tuned package. In front we start out with Tubular Upper and Lower Control Arms which increase caster and improve the camber curve increasing front end grip and traction. Heavy duty tie rod sleeves hold the alignment, while 2" lowered sport springs and Hotchkis Tuned/Bilstein shocks improve vehicle control and stance. A massive 1 3/8" front sway bar and 7/8" adjustable rear sway bar reduce body roll and improve handling. To improve traction and reduce wheel hop, the rear gets a 1.5" multi leaf drop spring which features a Hotchkis exclusive design that utilizes an overload spring to reduce axle wrap up. The kit comes complete with heavy duty shackles, u-bolts, pads, and all necessary hardware. To stiffen the chassis Hotchkis includes sub frame connectors, creating a complete package. This system is a proven autocross winner and designed for maximum performance improvement in a installer friendly kit. PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
- All inclusive kit designed and tested as a system
- Includes sport coils, sport sway bars, heavy duty tie rod sleeves, and sport leaf springs
- Part numbers included are 1612, 1908F, 2236, 2408C
- Applications are 1970-1981 Camaro Small Block, 1970-1973 Firebird with Small Block, 1974-1981 Firebird
- This kit lowers the vehicle an average of 2 inch (F) and 1.5 inch (R) from original factory ride height
This item is Oversize/Overweight, and does not qualify for free shipping.