K&N Chrome Oil Filter KN-171C 1980-13 Harley Davidson
Performance Motorcycle Oil Filter 1980-13 Harley DavidsonK&N powersports chrome canister oil filters contain a modern synthetic filter media, designed for ultimate flow with less pressure drop, yet engineered for outstanding filtration. K&N powersports 'spin-on' oil filters feature a heavy-duty, chrome-plated metal can. Most of these have a 17 mm nut affixed onto the end that allows for easy installation and removal. The 17 mm nut is crossed-drilled so racers can safety wire the filter to their bike.
- O/E replacement oil filters for most cars, trucks, SUV's, motorcycles, & ATV's
- 17 mm exposed nut designed for easy oil filter removal
- Heavy-duty, chrome-plated canister handles extreme conditions
- Resin-impregnated filter media traps 99% of harmful contaminants
- Anti-drain back valve (where applicable) eliminates dry starts, prevents oil from draining back into crankcase during engine shutdown