Ford 427 Wedge Die Cast Engine
Introduced in 1963, the Ford 427 Wedge was developed specifically for racing. This version comes in the dual four-barrel carb configuration designed for street performance. This engine replica, authenticated by the same engineers who designed the real thing for Ford, features the following: plated air cleaner, pent roof valve covers and monster exhaust headers. Also has a removable air cleaner which reveals the extraordinarily detailed carbs. The starter motor gear drives the flywheel gear which turns the fan, pulleys, belts, and alternator.
Our 1/6 size replica includes the following features:
- Starter Motor Gear drives the Flywheel Gear, which turns the Fan, the Pulleys, Belts and Alternator.
- Air cleaner is removable to reveal extraordinarily detailed Carburetors.
- Plated Tent Roof Valve Covers.
- Plated Air Cleaner.
- Plated Monster Exhaust Headers & five bladed fan.
- Full Ignition Wiring.
- Complete fuel system including: Fuel Log, Lines, Filter and Pump.
- Authenticity confirmed by Ford Engineers who designed the original 427 Engine.
Special Order - call for ordering, lead time, and shipping charges.