MSD 8207 - Blaster SS Coil
Compact Coil, packed with Performance!
The efficient E-core windings are designed to produce high amounts of current without sacrificing the voltage output. In fact, when used with an MSD 6 Series Ignition, the Blaster SS produces 300 milliamps with a maximum voltage output of 40,000 volts!
The secondary windings are wound on a segmented bobbin which reduces the chance of voltage breakdown between the primary and secondary windings. For more protection, these windings are encased in a polyurethane compound for complete protection against vibration.
The Blaster SS features brass terminals and a sturdy Rynite housing. It is supplied with a 90 boot, terminal and vibration mounts. A great addition to CD Ignitions and some stock applications.
- Improved output coil for electronic ignitions, and MSD Ignitions
- Efficient winding design and assembly creates a compact housing
- Primary and secondary windings are encased in Ciba polyurethane
- 70:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- Dupont Rynite housing with a tall tower and brass primary terminals
- CARB E.O. Approved
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Give us a call toll free: 1-877-471-6700 or visit one of our Speed Shop locations.