Hooker LS Swap Engine Mount Plate
Allows the use of old-style GM motor mounts, multiple choices available for engine positions.
Hooker LS engine swap mounts are designed to make the task of swapping an LS engine into your classic muscle car or truck as easy as possible. With five different mount kits available, you are sure to find the mounts needed to position the engine and transmission assembly in the appropriate location. Plates are available for use with stock small block Chevy engine mounts to place the engine and transmission in the stock location or move it forward .5'', 1.250'', or 3'' inches. Hooker also offers a mount kit designed for applications that use the clamshell type mount such as a G-Body.
- Constructed of sturdy 3/8" thick hot rolled steel
- Designed for lightweight, rigidity and a clean appearance
- Precision machined for perfect alignment
- Zinc plated for durability and corrosion resistance
- Come complete with counter sink machine screws and instructions
- Work with all small-block Chevy mounts and frame towers
- Perfect for use with Hooker's growing family of Gen III/IV (LS1/LS2/LS6/LS7) engine swap headers
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Give us a call toll free: 1-877-471-6700 or visit one of our Speed Shop locations.