MSD 2702 Atomic AirForce Intake Manifolds LS2
MSD 2702 Engine Intake ManifoldWhen you’re serious about power for your LS2 engine, call in the AirForce!
MSD's Atomic AirForce Intake Manifold increases airflow and distribution for improved performance on both stock and modified engines. The 2-piece polymer-molded design of the bell-mouthed runner entrances allows easy access to the runners for porting. Atomic AirForce accepts an OEM or 103mm throttle body as well as stock or aftermarket fuel rails* including MSD’s Atomic LS EFI system. The intake bolts on and is supplied with new gaskets and hardware for a direct bolt-on package. The intake includes new gaskets and hardware for easy bolt-on installation.
- Gains of 36 HP, 16 ft/lbs TQ
- Polymer resists heat & minimizes weight
- Optimized runner design created from fluid dynamic modeling
- 103mm throttle bore accepts OE and aftermarket throttle bodies
- Uniform air distribution to each cylinder
- MSD recommends using fuel rails designed for LS2/3 applications.
- Molded bosses for nitrous injectors
- 2-piece design for easy access to the runners for porting
- Simple bolt-on installation
- 2005-2007 Chevrolet Corvette
- 2006-2007 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2005-2006 Pontiac GTO
- 2005-2006 Chevrolet SSR
Note: Will interfere with stock LS1/LS6 water pump. Requires modification to top water pump bolt or use of LS2 water pump. See page 8 of the instructions.
*Use of aftermarket rails may require the use of customer-supplied spacers and hardware.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Give us a call toll free: 1-877-471-6700 or visit one of our Speed Shop locations.