Red Line LightWeight Shockproof Gear Oil
For racing differentials under moderate loads
Film thickness greater than an SAE 75W140, yet low fluid friction like 80W gear oil or 30W motor oil.
- Excellent low-temp flow, improved cold shifting
- Popular in racing transmissions like Hewland and other Road Racing dog-ring boxes, Bert and Brinn for Stock Cars, G-Force, and Liberty clutchless for Drag Racing
- Relatively low viscosity, yet cushions gear teeth under extreme pressure
- Helps to prevent tooth breakage, resists throw-off
- Unique lubricant with solid microscopic particles offers low drag/high protection
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Give us a call toll free: 1-877-471-6700 or visit one of our Speed Shop locations.