Red Line Assembly Lube
Excellent rust inhibitor, for long-term storage
Redline assembly lube is used by many of the best engine builders, engineers, and technicians in Formula 1, GP2, Formula 3, NASCAR, NHRA, and WRC.
- Prepares potential wear surface and prevents metal contact before adequate lubrication can be supplied
- Unlike other assembly lubes, Red Line's will not plug filters after initial engine start-up
- For use on camshafts, lifters, pushrods, piston skirts, main and rod bearings, and bolt threads
- Provides 3x greater film strength than conventional black Molybdenum Disulfide greases
- Do not use on exhaust bolts or other high temperature bolts which require an anti-seize
- Recommended and used by top camshaft and drivetrain manufacturers
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Call or visit one of our Speed Shop locations.